Today, my blog host is Kevin Jarrett. I’m talking about the National Gallery of Writing and the different educational opportunities it can offer your classroom.
The National Gallery of Writing is a great resource to read and to post your own writing. It is part of the celebration of the National Day of Writing on October 20. Are you planning to participate? I’m hoping to post some writing there.
If you missed any of my previous tour stops, here is where you can find me:
- Around the Corner: Teaching Creativity Comment to enter the drawing by Sept. 24.
- Dangerously Irrelevant: Technology Mentoring: A Timeless Idea Comment to enter the drawing by Sept. 24.
- Footnotes of a Retired “Teckie” Teacher: Background on The Best of L&L collection Comments close at 9pm Pacific today.
- Virtual High School Meanderings: Virtual Classrooms and Pandemic Prevention (winner Marcel Kielkucki)
- ISTE Connects: Crowdsourcing The Best of L&L Comments close at 9pm Pacific today.
- Doug Johnson’s Blue Skunk Blog: Getting into Print (winner Kristine)
- Educator’s Royal Treatment: Netbooks and One-to-One Computing (winner David Ligon)
- Free Technology for Teachers: Share Your Best Technology Advice (Vote for the winner here. Voting is open until Sept. 23.)
See you tomorrow at another great education blog!