Today, my blog host is Miguel Guhlin, who loyal L&L readers will recognize from the Point/Counterpoint debates in volume 33 on open source and loaning technology.
I’m talking about creativity. I discuss one of the feature articles in the collection, “Sowing the Seeds of Creativity” by Mitchel Resnick, and discuss why Resnick’s ideas continue to be relevant.
If you missed any of my previous tour stops, here is where you can find me:
- Dangerously Irrelevant: Technology Mentoring: A Timeless Idea Comment to enter the drawing by Sept. 24.
- Footnotes of a Retired “Teckie” Teacher: Background on The Best of L&L collection Comment to enter the drawing by Sept. 23.
- Virtual High School Meanderings: Virtual Classrooms and Pandemic Prevention (winner Marcel Kielkucki)
- ISTE Connects: Crowdsourcing The Best of L&L Comment to enter the drawing by Sept. 23.
- Doug Johnson’s Blue Skunk Blog: Getting into Print (winner Kristine)
- Educator’s Royal Treatment: Netbooks and One-to-One Computing (winner David Ligon)
- Free Technology for Teachers: Share Your Best Technology Advice (Vote for the winner here. Voting is open until Sept. 23.)
See you tomorrow at another great education blog!