Today, my blog host is Scott McLeod. I’m talking about technology mentoring.
The catalyst for the post is one of the articles in the collection: “Teacher to Teacher Mentoring” by Kathleen Gora and Janice Hinson. Gora and Hinson discuss a program in their school that paired teachers who were experienced in integrating technology with those who were not. They saw increases in technology use across the board, and great results in attitudes toward technology.
If you missed any of my previous tour stops, here is where you can find me:
- Footnotes of a Retired “Teckie” Teacher: Background on The Best of L&L collection Comment to enter the drawing by Sept. 23.
- Virtual High School Meanderings: Virtual Classrooms and Pandemic Prevention (winner Marcel Kielkucki)
- ISTE Connects: Crowdsourcing The Best of L&L Comment to enter the drawing by Sept. 23.
- Doug Johnson’s Blue Skunk Blog: Getting into Print (winner Kristine)
- Educator’s Royal Treatment: Netbooks and One-to-One Computing (winner David Ligon)
- Free Technology for Teachers: Share Your Best Technology Advice (Vote for the winner here. Voting is open until Sept. 23.)
See you tomorrow at another great education blog!