I’m doing double-duty today, stopping at Teach Web 2.0 to discuss Wendy Drexler’s article “Kids Galore Helping Kids in Darfur and at Edfoc.us to talk about Doug Johnson’s column “A Proposal for Banning Pencils”.
Tomorrow is the last day of the blog tour. I have enjoyed it. Have you? Did you find anything you could apply to your workday? Was there a topic you wished I had touched on?
If you missed any of my previous tour stops, here is where you can find me:
- NCS-Tech: The National Gallery of Writing
- Around the Corner: Teaching Creativity Comment to enter the drawing.
- Dangerously Irrelevant: Technology Mentoring: A Timeless Idea Winner Craig Seasholes
- Footnotes of a Retired “Teckie” Teacher: Background on The Best of L&L collection Comment to enter the drawing.
- Virtual High School Meanderings: Virtual Classrooms and Pandemic Prevention (winner Marcel Kielkucki)
- ISTE Connects: Crowdsourcing The Best of L&L Comment to enter the drawing.
- Doug Johnson’s Blue Skunk Blog: Getting into Print (winner Kristine)
- Educator’s Royal Treatment: Netbooks and One-to-One Computing (winner David Ligon)
- Free Technology for Teachers: Share Your Best Technology Advice
See you tomorrow at another great education blog!
I’ll be back tomorrow and Sunday to let you know where I’ve landed.